"I saw you in the darkness. You brought light to me." - Quote featured in in-game profile.
***THIS PAGE IS INCOMPLETE***
Sigurd Curtis is the second romanceable character from the Sol Maiden's Mystery Series, and is a student at the Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy.
With outstanding magic skills and intelligence, Sigurd is best known as the school prefect Klaus Goldstein's right-hand Man and a relative to both Goldstein Brothers. He is a skilful rider of a cloud bird named Smokey- but wouldn't describe his cloud bird as his familiar, but more like a 'partner' to him.
Sigurd is a gentleman and a cheerful person, he enjoys teasing MC and (mostly) Klaus. Once Sigurd tried to tell MC about Klaus's embarrasing secrets but he stopped him before he could finish it. He is also excellence in studies and sports is proverbial in the academy.
Sigurd seems to be perfect in every way, but Mr. Perfect has his mysterious side...
Magical Abilities Edit
Major in Taming.
- He is the reason why people started calling Klaus 'The Emperor', and he seems to love the nickname.
- He is good at dealing with Leslie Roseblade's super talkative familiar - Chica.
- He is the only student in the academy who can equally discuss matters with Klaus.
- He is a childhood friend of Klaus and a relative of both Goldstein Brothers.
- He is the fourth character to conduct a class in the absence of available professors.
- Sigurd is the second romanceable character to not have a Make a Date.